Straight Hairstyles – Naturally straight hair is effortlessly gorgeous hair. It is beautiful on its own and doesn’t require a lot of fuss to look good. Its smooth nature gives you a head start in sculpting it into many different styles. It has great natural shine because it gives light a flat surface to reflect on.
It’s naturally healthy since the oils from our scalp easily travel down the hair shaft. Your straight hair is awesome, and guess what? It is time to fall in with your beautiful natural texture all over again! Here are some gorgeous hairstyles for straight hair you can wear to celebrate your smooth mane. Here are some beautiful Straight Hairstyles you may love.
- Chunky Fringe – This fringe is bold, different and definitely makes a statement. What’s great about it is that there’s not much you have to do to style it since your hair is already naturally straight.
- Crimp Express – If you’re in a hurry in the morning and want to add a little something to your straight strands, why not crimp a few pieces?
Messy Twist – This perfectly imperfect French twist makes it wearable for any occasion.
- Asymmetric Chic – This cut is short on one side. It starts out short towards the face and gradually gets longer as it reaches the back and even longer as it reaches the other side of the face.
- Air Dry – People normally blow dry their hair straight and then flat iron afterwards. It takes time doing this section by section. You’re blessed with naturally straight hair. Why not spend a little more time in bed or hangout a little longer with your loved ones in the morning?
- Round Layers – “Round layers” is a technical term used to describe layers that are shorter in the front and gradually get longer towards the back. This causes hair to naturally push away from the face unless styled differently.
- Square Layers – This is a square layer haircut with face framing and a fringe. “Square layers” is a technical term for layers that are even from front to back. This causes hair to naturally stay put.
Straight Hairstyles Ideas